As we have lunch before the next client meeting, a Christmas choir sings carols in the open atrium of the building.
As the songs continue, and applause echo’s through the atrium by those listening, a single thought comes to mind.
A thought of Gratitude.
Gratitude for all that we have been given.
- Gratitude for our clients.
- Gratitude for the opportunities presented to us to work with great (and amazingly smart) people.
- Gratitude for the opportunity to help others learn and get smarter.
- Gratitude for those on our Advisory Board team that helped with many a project, and provide sound advice.
- Gratitude for those that would just listen over a cup of coffee. (100+)
- Gratitude for the opportunity to connect dots to do meaningful things.
- Gratitude for the failures, the problems, and all the things that didn’t go to plan.
- Because with each is an opportunity to learn, then to pivot.
- Gratitude for those that share our work, then refer us to others.
- Gratitude that we have figured out that you just have to let go and be brave enough to try some new things.
- Yes, you will fail, but you will get smarter and can go faster.
- Gratitude that we have been blessed.. AND, we have opened our eyes to see how.
- In short, we believe first, then we see the path to “how to”.
Lastly, and most importantly, gratitude most especially for our families.
First and foremost, our spouses and children. They help us every day to better understand that the most precious treasures in life are really right in front of us.
Great Opportunities, clients, meetings, and most importantly, the opportunity we have in helping educate others and watching their potential to grow.
If we had an opportunity to connect this year and work with you, in an education session (over 200+ people) or client services delivery, you have our gratitude.
If we met, and discussed doing something… but the timing wasn’t exactly right for us to work together, you have our gratitude for sharing your time with us. Think about picking that engagement opportunity up, test driving something, and learning with us in 2017.
As we enter 2017, and start our 5th year since founding, we look behind briefly, and look forward to the road ahead…with Gratitude.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Innovation Garage®